- 01.01.2021 - present – project manager - Research work 1/S/KPBMIM/21 at Chair of Machines Construction and Materials. Topic: Improving the effectiveness of technical systems by changing their structure and using modern materials.
09.10.2020 - present - executor - "Inkubator Innowacyjności 4.0", consortium MareMed, Grant 1/CIAM/2020 - An innovative stand for measuring the thermal conductivity of heterogeneous materials, with particular emphasis on sandwiches made of aluminum composite foams.
01.11.2020 - 02.12.2020 - executor - projekt Development of a new technology for cleaning as well as applying and hardening coatings in the production process of fan components. Centrum Innowacji Akademii Morskiej w Szczecinie Sp. z o.o. Project manager: prof. dr hab. inż. Katarzyna Gawdzińska.
01.01.2020 - 31.12.2020 – project manager - Research work 1/S/KPBMIM/20 at Chair of Machines Construction and Materials. Topic: Improving the effectiveness of technical systems by changing their structure and using modern materials.
- 01.01.2019 - 31.12.2021 – project manager – Grant of Mistry of Science and Higher Education of Poland no 583/P-DUN/2019. Topic: Activities of promoting science - publishing activities.
- 13.04.2018 - present – Management Committee member – COST Action CA OC-2017-1-22010 pn. A pan-European Network for Marine Renewable Energy with a focus on Wave Energy. COST European Cooperation in Science and Technology. Lider: Ghent University.
- 01.02.2018 – 31.07.2019 – R&D manager – R&D&I project: Development of a significantly improved EFCM system for fuel consumption monitoring by ENAMOR Sp. z o.o. financed by PARP under the program POIR 2.3.2 - (proposal: POIR.02.03.02-22-0023/17). Beneficiary: ENAMOR Sp. z o.o., research performer: CIAM Sp. z o.o.
- 01.08.2017 – 28.02.2018 – executor – R&D&I project: Innovative matrix hardening method financed by PARP under the program POIR 2.3.2 (proposal: POIR.02.03.02-02-0008/17). Beneficiary: TABO KUŹNIA, research performer: Maritime University of Szczecin, project manader: dr hab. inż. Katarzyna Gawdzińska.
- 01.01.2017 - present - project manager - Grant no 1/S/IESO/17 at the Institute of Marine Propulsion Plants Operation, Faculty of Marine Engineering, Maritime University of Szczecin. Topic: Increasing operational effectiveness of complex technical systems by systematic development and implementation of innovations using novel materials and modifying the object’s structure.
- 01.01.2016 - 31.12.2017 - project manager - Grant of Mistry of Science and Higher Education of Poland no 790/P-DUN/2016. Topic: Activities of promoting science - publishing activities.
- 01.01.2014 - 31.12.2016 - project manager - Grant no 4/S/IESO/14 at the Institute of Marine Propulsion Plants Operation, Faculty of Marine Engineering, Maritime University of Szczecin. Topic: Diagnostics methods and the efficient operation of complex technical systems in terms of failures prevention and environmental protection.
- 03'2012 - 12'2013 - main executor - Project Reliability Importance Models of Complex Technical Systems. Project made under the CRP (Certified Reliability Professional) program. Mentor: Adamantios Mettas, Vice President, Product Development, ReliaSoft Corporation.
- 15.12.2011 - 15.12.2014 - project manager - National Science Centre Grant no 2011/01/D/ST8/0782 The importance analysis of components in the reliability structure of complex technical systems illustrated by a marine power plant.
- 04'2011-08'2012 - project manager - GREEN ENERGY - R&D for Wind Energy at The Maritime University of Szczecin. Grant: UDA-RPZP.01.02.02-32-003/11-00, budget: 2 997 777,98 PLN.
- 01.01.2010 31.12.2013 - project manager - Grant no 4/S/ITESO/09 at the Institute of Marine Propulsion Plants Operation, Faculty of Marine Engineering, Maritime University of Szczecin. Topic: Reliability and safety of marine machinery and effective operation of marine propulsion plants in terms of failure prevention.
- begining of 2008 - 19.03.2008 - co-performer - Grant OR 16-61535-OR 1600006/06 - Fishing and Fish Processing 2004-2006. Preparation of guidelines for the modernization of fishing vessels in terms of energy expenditure minimizing and environmental impact reduction. Topic: Methodology of fishing vessels power plant systems reliability and availability evaluation.
- 12.04.2006 - 11.04.2007 - main performer - Grant no 4 T12C 070 30, Applications of specific analytical algorithms for the estimation of offshore vessel power plant systems unavailability.